Buy now, pay later with PayBright
Divide the cost of a purchase over $ 300 into 3, 6, or 12 simple monthly payments *.
You only need to select PayBright at checkout.
* Subject to credit approval.
What is PayBright?
PayBright is the largest installment payment platform in Canada. It provides consumers with instant financing solutions through their preferred retailers, in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as their payment method at checkout, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately by staggering their payments.
Why use PayBright?
Prequalification before purchase
Get your PayBright spending limit while you shop.
Fast and convenient transaction
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as your payment method at checkout. Enter some information to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
PayBright automatically withdraws your monthly payments from the payment method you choose: bank account or Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card
How can I use PayBright?
- Select PayBright at checkout
Shop from your favorite merchants that offer PayBright and select it when you pay.
- Configure your options
Use your cell phone number to set up your PayBright account in less than a minute.
- Enjoy your purchase!
Confirm your financing plan, and voila! Enjoy your purchase now and pay later
Do you have to meet certain requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. The requirements are as follows:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Canada
- Have a Canadian bank account or a Canadian Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card Your debit card must bear the Visa or Mastercard logo.
- Have a Canadian phone number able to receive SMS
- Meet the minimum amount required to use PayBright as a payment option at checkout
How to submit a request?
If your cart qualifies, you will be able to opt for PayBright monthly payments at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you will receive a unique password via SMS to confirm your identity. Then enter some information to get an instant decision. If you are approved, you will need to set up your repayment method with PayBright and agree to the terms of your funding plan.
Does PayBright do a credit check?
To learn more about PayBright and credit checks, please see this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright Help page.
I was unable to complete a PayBright transaction. What happened?
Unfortunately, PayBright is unable to provide funding plans for every applicant. This may be due to your credit file information, or the fact that PayBright has not been able to verify your identity or payment method.
What are the forms of payment accepted?
PayBright currently accepts direct debits from a Canadian bank account, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Debit cards must bear the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
How do I track my payments and access my PayBright account?
Your login details to access your PayBright account can be found in the confirmation email you received after completing the transaction. Can’t find the details? Please contact the PayBright team.
Monthly payment amounts, interest and loan terms may depend on your personal credit report.
Certain conditions apply. All transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. Monthly payments may include a processing fee of up to $ 6.95.
Loan offers may vary for Quebec customers.
* Certain conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. The amount of your monthly payment and the interest you will pay depend on your credit report . Monthly payments include a processing fee of up to $ 6.95 (one to four dollars), depending on the amount of your purchase. Please see the Terms and Conditions for full details.
* The amount of your monthly payment, the interest you will pay and the terms of the loan offered depend on your personal credit report . Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright.
* Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and that Wireless warehouse of Canada inc. does not affect the approval of your payment with PayBright. If you are having difficulty with your order, please contact
PayBright Customer Service.